Monday, January 14, 2008

Let it Snow!

So my after my first week of being in New England it has snowed!  It's been amazing.  My room mate and I have been playing and exploring the nearby woods and trails.  Just so you know he is from Iowa (i.e. he (Jeff Miller) knows how to deal with snow... I wasn't just stomping around with just anyone).  This is what we made.  Frosty is a 7ft snowman.  Yeah this is no joke for your first snow man.  I didn't realize how easy it really is.   
This is my car after a few inches of snow and No I haven't driven yet.  Kind of hoping I won't have to do to much of that.  Well not until my room mate teaches me how to drive in the snow.
This picture is of a pond that is almost frozen over.  I wanted to go walk around and see how close I could get to the water.  Jeff said that wouldn't be the best idea I have ever had.  He seems like a smart kid so I took his advice and just took the picture.  Although it does look like it would have been fun to test my limits.   All of these pictures where taken with my hot iphone.  It withstood the test of snow.  Apple really is a great product.  By the way I have also applied to work at an Apple store in the greater Boston area.  So hopefully I will be selling a truly great product and getting great deals on Apple stuff!
                                                                                            

2 comments:

mandy said...

ha! you just sold your first apple product today!
;)

Katie B said...

That last pic of the pond is really cool...