Saturday, February 17, 2007

The World Of Blogging!

So I got really bored while preparing a sermon for Elevate this week and though I would give this blogging thing a try. I mean if Josh Bruce has a blog why can't I? Apparently this is the new fad among those in the Atlanta area (i.e. Katie B. and Emily), so why not try and stay up to date with the latest fads yeah? So i guess if you're reading this you are really bored or want to know or get a peek inside the mind of Corey.

Insight of the Day:

I have been working with the Glynn Academy High School soccer team (as the Keeper Coach) for about two weeks now and last night we had our first game against Savannah Christian Academy. We ended up losing 3-2; however, being our first game we were unsure of some starting positioning. Being down 2-0 at the end of the first half, we changed some people around and began to gel. In the last five minutes we scored two goals and which i think have solidified our starting line-up.

On the way home (i.e. two blocks from the school) we got in a wreck. This lady in a PT cruiser ran a red light and the big yellow cheese T-boned the PT cruiser. No one was hurt thank God. But something happened that bring out an ethical thought. I saw the car about 5 seconds before the bus driver did. I was told not to say anything about the bus drivers hesitation. The reasoning behind the omitting information was that we would have hit the car regardless. So the question at hand is, if minor details are left out of telling the truth does this make them less true? Is the bus driver at fault in any way? Am I at fault of lying?

2 comments:

Katie B said...

Yikes, Corey. Glad no one was hurt! What a tough position you were in, too...
In other news, welcome to the world of blogging!!! I'm excited you jumped on the train. I'll have to add you to my link list. :)
We just came in a little bit ago to rest from a full day of skiing. It's been snowing hardcore and non-stop since 10:30am.
Anyway, look forward to future posts!

Jenny Fleming said...

bring it on Corey.