Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's done... Another Summer @ the GP is finished

You know that point in your life when you have just finished Finals and you sit back and let out a huge sigh of relief? I know that you do! That's what this week and the next week will be like for me. The Summer at the Gathering Place has come to a close and yet again it has been a bitter sweet longing. My summer consisted of hanging out with college peeps, teaching, directing, preaching, planning, and also being the Director of Finance for the Gathering Place. This up coming week I plan to sit back and chill in Athens, Atlanta, and maybe in the Ham, Al. So if you are around give me a call. I hope to see the Braves play and maybe see Barry hit 556+, see some bull dawg friends, and an old friend from high school.

This is just a picture from Orange County that I took a few years ago. Oh I would love to sit on the beach in Orange County and relax! But I guess the Atlanta area will be fun.

1 comment:

Jenny Fleming said...

mmm... another summer is gone and past. Hard to believe my last summer there was 3 years. dang I'm old.